One Wok Star Mitt Set is included in your Wok Star Kit. Additional mitt sets can be purchased separately.
Note: the magnet doesn’t work on all metals! Ones that do work are carbon steel and of course cast iron woks.
• A unique feature of my wok mitt is the magnet which keeps it attached to the wok even when you remove your hand.
• For the opposite handle, I have a padded velcro mitt which is perfect for rocking the wok (when making omelets) or securely holding the wok with two hands.
• This design works really well because my philosophy is to keep the wok LIGHT. Everyone who has this mitt, loves it!
• I developed this UNIQUE MAGNETIZED WOK MITT (patent pending), to make the wok easier to handle. I don’t like the big handles on other woks because they make the wok heavy and unbalanced.
• Bulky oven gloves are awkward and fall off if you take your hands out.
• Silicone mitts can be slippery and may cause you to lose your grip because you can’t feel the wok.