This Chinese Chef Knife with walnut handle is everyone’s favorite and completes your Wok Star experience. That’s why I’ve included it in your WOK STAR KIT.
I love the feel and look of this knife. I’m not a fan of a lot of gadgets, just clutters your kitchen and creates more washing up! But, a few good tools help make your cooking so much FUN and creative.
- It’s not intimidating like those big cleavers, used for chopping meat and bones.
- It’s also stainless steel, so it doesn’t rust.
- The wood handle gives you a good grip and is just the right weight and balance.
- The best thing is the wide blade – perfect for thwacking garlic and ginger.
- Great for transporting the veggies from the chopping board to the wok.
- I sharpen my knife every time before I use it so it’s nice and sharp, making it easy to slice, dice and chop. A dull knife is when you cut yourself.