This Chinese Chef Knife is stainless steel with a rosewood handle and is everyone’s favorite and completes your Wok Star experience. That’s why I’ve included it in your WOK STAR KIT.
It’s also a wonderful gift idea.
A great, sharp knife is key to transforming your prep routine from tedious to effortless! It’s light and stainless steel so it doesn’t rust. Great for slicing, dicing, chopping and thwacking. Makes you CHOP like a PRO.
I love the feel and look of this knife. I’m not a fan of a lot of gadgets, just clutters your kitchen and creates more washing up! But, a few good tools help make your cooking so much FUN and creative.
- It’s not intimidating like those big cleavers, used for chopping meat and bones.
- It’s also made out of proprietary high carbon stainless steel, so it doesn’t rust.
- The rosewood handle with brass rivets gives you a good grip so it’s not slippery.
- Use the bottom of wood handle to pound out odd shaped produce.
- It’s just the right weight and balance.
- The best thing is the wide blade – perfect for thwacking garlic and ginger.
- The blade is also great for transporting the veggies from the chopping board to the wok.
- I sharpen my knife every time before I use it so it’s nice and sharp, making it easy to slice, dice and chop. A dull knife is when you cut yourself.
Measurement: 11 1/2” L x 2”W
There are no reviews yet.