Preseasoned Cast Iron Wok Kit, a complete SYSTEM and STARTER KIT to Be a Wok Star success!
EVERYTHING in this Kit is there for a reason…and that’s to help you have FUN cooking with my Squirt, Squeeze, Shake so you don’t have to worry about exact measurements or recipes. You’ll see all these in action in my online class that’s INCLUDED in this KIT.
If you don’t have a gas stove, it’s ESSENTIAL for your success.
Order my Iwatani VA-30 at the same time so I can ship out together.
Please note: some items and ingredients may vary depending on availability. Trust that we are doing our best to provide the BEST EXPERIENCE!
1) BEST WOK & TOOLS
CAST IRON WOK – 15” lightweight, thin walled, round bottom.
- SEASONED – only a WASH of shipping coating, DRY, FRY with onions and READY TO USE!
- NATURAL NON STICK – it is eco-friendly, cast iron improves with use, the more patina you build, it becomes a natural non stick and tough surface and can handle a metal spatula and easier to clean.
- FLAVORS YOUR FOOD – Remember your mom or granny used cast iron skillets? Well, my mom taught me to cook using this cast iron wok. They knew it’s the best for cooking anything!
- LIGHTWEIGHT – weighs about 3 1/2 pounds, I can lift it with one hand vs 12 pound woks which require 2 people to lift it. 2 handles make it balanced vs one handle that sticks out and get in the way and tip when there’s food in it.
- IDEAL SIZE – 15″ diameter (37 cm) with wide opening makes it an adjustable size pan, from small to large.
- ROUND BOTTOM – a natural curve for stir frying and keeps frying action in the center. This prevents food falling out of your wok and onto your counter.
- PERSONALITY – each is unique. They are cast in a mold but finished by hand in the final stage. This wok is not shiny like stainless or fancy but has a beauty Japanese call, Wabi Sabi, a rustic simplicity.
- VERSATILE ONE PAN COOKING! Of course best for stir frying but you can use it to make oxtail stew, 5 Minute Wonder soup, steam tamale, limitless. I even make my mom’s Malaysian Chicken curry in it.
- EVEN CONDUCTION – Cooks evenly, NO hotspots and retains the heat well. It can go from stovetop to oven.
- UNIVERSAL PAN – you can cook ethnic foods from Italian Frittata to Peruvian Lomo Saltado, limitless.
Perfect for steaming, steam frying, keeping food hot, cover for soups and stews.
It’s light and stainless steel so it won’t rust.
This special stainless steel spatula with a curved edge matches the curve of your round bottom wok so stir frying is a natural motion. It has a cool touch teak handle. It can cut meat and veggies in the wok by applying a slight rocking motion with pressure. The raised sides of the spatula allow you to scoop liquid so you only need ONE tool. Sourced from Thailand.
These unique magnetized mitt set comes in your KIT in a variety of designs. They work really well, the magnet side stays on the left handle and velcrose side on right, see photo gallery. Made by dedicatde Haitian seamstresses.
This handy basket includes 3 dispensers to Squirt, Squeeze, Shake your seasonings, NO measuring needed. When you’re ready to cook, you pull out ONE item from your fridge instead of bouncing around the kitchen gathering all your seasonings.
CHINESE CHEF KNIFE
A sharp knife with rosewood handle is key to transforming your prep routine from tedious to effortless. It’s light and stainless steel so it doesn’t rust. Great for slicing, dicing, chopping and thwacking. Makes you chop like a PRO.
2) RIGHT TECHNIQUE
FREE online cooking course (link will be sent to you) and Stir Fry Crib Sheet PDF. My easy, NO recipe, NO measuring technique provides a foundation to riff off your own creations. Cooking Like A Wok Star is EASY and LIBERATING. Once you learn my techniques, tips and use my tools, you’ll start to improvise and create delicious, Asian inspired, home cooked meals. Watch lesson while your KIT is winging its way to you so you’ll be ready to start!
3) QUALITY INGREDIENTS
FREE based on availability. Select premium brands of seasonings like Koon Chun Hoisin and Brown Bean Sauce, San-J Tamari and Earthy Delights’ Shiitake mushrooms to get you started and save you a trip to the Asian market. None have MSG.
4) HIGH HEAT
Now, about HIGH HEAT. It’s CRUCIAL for Asian wok cooking. If you use an electric stove, it won’t work! You will need to purchase this portable Wok Gas Stove, see below. Stove is NOT included with this Wok Star Kit.
Here’s VIDEO showing how my wok works on the gas stove and how to install gas canister!!!
It has literally transformed so many Wok Stars’ lives because now they understand why they were not successful.