Join me, Wok Star Eleanor Hoh at my upcoming HOH WOK CLUB gathering (it’s a sorta Asian supper club) at Little Lotus, Saturday Sept.17…Great way to meet people who share the love of food and always a lovely way to spend an afternoon.
Little Lotus is such a cozy Japanese & Indonesian Tapas restaurant in downtown Miami. They opened not that long ago, you can read my restaurant review. They’ve been featured on ABC, Ocean Drive, Urban Daddy, Daily Candy, New Times, Miami Herald, etc.
If you are my newsletter subscriber, you had first dibs getting in before I made this event public. You can subscribe in the right side bar. Anyway, CALL NOW because there’s only 38 seats for this event, details below. Well, I don’t know what the last count was.
$25 incl. tips and tax. Drinks not included, cash bar, separate check.
1. Call 305-533-2700 and ask for manager, Andi
2. Mention Wok Star Event: Sept. 17
3. How many in your group? They will try and accommodate you as best they can but it’s a tiny restaurant, so you may not sit together. It’s a good time to meet new people!
4. Prepay with your credit card
5. Provide your email AND telephone number (this is ESSENTIAL in case there’s last minute announcements and we need to get hold of you.)
– Beef Rendang: Indonesian Stewed Beef, slightly sweet.
– Gado-Gado: Indonesian Steamed Vegetable Salad with peanut sauce dressing (see photo)
Crispy Paratha Tuna: Japanese/ Malaysian Pizza Style with sweet onion sauce.
Laksa Ayam: Malaysian Chicken Curry with coconut milk and rice noodles
Natalie Portman: banana wrapped with sushi rice deep fried, topped with coconut flakes and served with wine glaze sauce and fresh strawberries.
Look forward to seeing you there!
Wok Star Eleanor
Explanation of HOH WOK CLUB.