Preseasoned Cast Iron Wok Kit, a complete system to Be a Wok Star success!
SORRY, DUE TO COVID, WOK SHIPMENTS ARE SUSPENDED TILL FURTHER NOTICE.
1) BEST WOK & TOOLS
CAST IRON WOK – 15” lightweight, thin walled, round bottom.
- SEASONED, READY TO USE – we season your wok with Grapeseed Oil NOT lard which saves you tremendous time and effort. It is the most important procedure to set your wok up! Many online forums mention woks seasoned incorrectly resulting in food sticking and other horror stories. Seasoning a wok is a tedious, smelly job that requires time, ventilation and patience. I’ve eliminated this obstacle for you to guarantee you’ll have success the very first time you attempt stir frying. After a quick onion fry, you’re good to go.
- NATURAL NON STICK – it is eco-friendly, cast iron improves with use, the more patina you build, it becomes a natural non stick and tough surface and can handle a metal spatula and easier to clean.
- FLAVORS YOUR FOOD – Remember your mom or granny used cast iron skillets? Well, my mom taught me to cook using this cast iron wok. They knew it’s the best for cooking anything!
- LIGHTWEIGHT – weighs about 3 1/2 pounds, I can lift it with one hand vs 10 pound woks which requires 2 people to lift it. 2 handles make it balanced vs one handle that sticks out and get in the way and tip when there’s food in it.”
- IDEAL SIZE – 15″ diameter (37 cm) with wide opening makes it an adjustable size pan, from small to large.
- ROUND BOTTOM is a natural curve for stir frying and keeps frying action in the center. This prevents food falling out of your wok and onto your counter.
- PERSONALITY – each is unique. They are cast in a mold but finished by hand in the final stage. This wok is not shiny like stainless or fancy but has a beauty Japanese call, Wabi Sabi, a rustic simplicity.
- VERSATILE ONE PAN COOKING! Of course best for stir frying but you can use it to make oxtail stew, 5 Minute Wonder soup, steam tamale, limitless. I even make my mom’s Malaysian Chicken curry in it.
- EVEN CONDUCTION – Cooks evenly, NO hotspots and retains the heat well. It can go from stovetop to oven.
- UNIVERSAL PAN – you can cook ethnic foods from Italian Frittata to Peruvian Lomo Saltado, limitless.
Perfect for steaming, steam frying, keeping food hot, cover for soups and stews.
It’s light and stainless steel so it won’t rust.
This special stainless steel spatula with a curved edge matches the curve of your round bottom wok so stir frying is a natural motion. It has a cool touch wood handle. It can cut meat and veggies in the wok by applying a slight rocking motion with pressure. The raised sides of the spatula allow you to scoop liquid so you only need ONE tool.
These unique magnetized mitt set comes in your KIT in a variety of designs. They work really well, the magnet side stays on the left handle and velcrose side on right, see photo gallery.
This handy basket houses all your seasonings. When you’re ready to cook, you pull out ONE item from your fridge instead of bouncing around the kitchen gathering everything.
CHINESE CHEF KNIFE
A sharp knife with walnut handle is key to transforming your prep routine from tedious to effortless. It’s light and stainless steel so it doesn’t rust. Great for slicing, dicing, chopping and thwacking. Makes you look like a PRO.
2) RIGHT TECHNIQUE
FREE online cooking course (link will be sent to you) and Stir Fry Crib Sheet PDF. My easy, NO recipe, NO measuring technique provides a foundation to riff off your own creations. Cooking Like A Wok Star is EASY and LIBERATING. Once you learn my techniques, tips and tools, you’ll start to improvise and create delicious, Asian inspired, home cooked meals. Watch while your KIT is winging its way to you so you’ll be ready to start!
3) QUALITY INGREDIENTS
FREE based on availability. Select premium brands of seasonings like Koon Chun Hoisin and Brown Bean Sauce, San-J Tamari and Earthy Delights’ Shiitake mushrooms to get you started and save you a trip to the Asian market. NO MSG.
4) HIGH HEAT
Now, about HIGH HEAT. It’s CRUCIAL for Asian wok cooking. If you use an electric stove, it won’t work! My solution is to use a portable Wok Gas Stove.