(includes shipping and handling, USA Only)
I love the feel and look of this knife. I’m not a fan of lots of gadgets, just clutters your kitchen and creates more washing up! But, a few good tools help make your cooking so much FUN and creative. I’ve had students ‘hide’ their knives from their kids because they treasure it and enjoy using it so much!
- It’s not intimidating like those big cleavers, used for chopping meat and bones.
- It’s also stainless steel, so it doesn’t rust.
- The wood handle gives you a good grip and is just the right weight and balance.
- The best thing is the wide blade – perfect for thwacking garlic and ginger.
- Great for transporting the veggies from the chopping board to the wok.
- I sharpen my knife every time before I use it so it’s nice and sharp, making it easy to slice, dice and chop. A dull knife is when you cut yourself.