$55 includes shipping and handling (USA Only)
I love the feel and look of this knife. I’m not a fan of lots of gadgets, just clutters your kitchen and creates more washing up! But, a few good tools help make your cooking so much FUN and creative. I’ve had students ‘hide’ their knives because they treasure it and enjoy using it so much!
- It’s not intimidating like those big cleavers, used for chopping meat and bones.
- It’s also stainless steel, so it doesn’t rust.
- The wood handle gives you a good grip and is just the right weight and balance.
- The best thing is the wide blade – perfect for thwacking garlic. When you thwack each clove of garlic, the skin comes right off and because the garlic is flattened, is easy to dice.
- Great for transporting the veggies from the chopping board to the wok.
- I sharpen my knife every time before I use it. I show you how on the “Ho Wok Mei” DVD so it’s nice and sharp, making it easy to slice, dice and chop. A dull knife is when you cut yourself.